Why Choose Baseball Caps ?
Promotional caps are ideal all year round. What’s more, they provide an excellent platform on which to display your corporate image, making them perfect for both events and personal use alike. It’s time to stop using inferior promotional corporate products and embrace caps, one of the most useful and versatile marketing vessels in existence.
A Great Selection Of Caps
With WeBrand4You, you get a vast selection of branded baseball caps to suit any target audience or occasion. We have caps for sporting events, trade shows, outdoor concerts, baseball games, basketball games, military settings, fashion shows and much much more. We also supply caps in practically any colour you can imagine from suppliers who use high-quality materials.
With us, you can customise your promotional caps to reflect your brand, your fundraiser or your event. Whatever your plans, we have a cap to match.
As an organisation, you understand the importance of budgeting. And at We Brand 4 You, we do too. That’s why we offer a range of caps, starting from entry-level to high end to suit your application. Entry-level caps have the lowest per-unit cost and are ideal for situations in which you want to maximise the immediate impact of your brand, such as a two-day festival, for example. Premium caps are suitable for when you want to show your customers or donors how much you care and give them something that will last a lifetime and promote your brand at the same time.
We sell a range of different peaked cap models, all of which can be personalised with your corporate message. We sell snapback hats - caps with a snap closure at the rear with easy adjustment. We also sell adjustable caps with velcro straps at the back for size adjustment. We sell “trucker caps,” or caps with a foam front and a mesh backing for additional ventilation. And, finally, we sell child caps for promotions at family events and schools.
Why Use Promotional Caps?
There are many reasons why you might want to use promotional caps in your next promotion.
- Highly Visible. Ask any branding expert, and they’ll tell you that the trick to building a great brand is repetition. The more times that customers or donors are exposed to your corporate colours, the more recognisable they become and the more they will implicitly trust you. Caps are perhaps the most visible way of advertising your brand on any item of clothing. Logos on caps are in direct line of sight and are quickly picked up by people in conversation. Messages on caps also show up readily in video recordings and television broadcasts, amplifying the reach of each promotional item you give away.
- Caps Are Fashionable. Caps share a sacred space alongside jeans and t-shirts as items of clothing that are never going to go out of fashion. Everyone everywhere likes wearing caps, making them an excellent choice for organisations that want to get the most bang for their buck. Unlike some items of clothing, people are highly likely to wear caps wherever they happen to be, especially at outdoor events.
- Large Area For Personalisation. Caps are intrinsically good for advertising because of the large surface at the front for advertising messages. As an organisation, you can use caps to place practically any advertising message you like in large font, whether you’re promoting your corporate colours or want to raise awareness for a campaign or fundraiser.
- Plenty Of Customisation Options. Caps are highly customisable. Not only can you choose colours to match your company or cause, but you can also change the style, depending on the needs of your audience. Choose from a variety of materials, designs, patterns and market segments, from budget to premium.
- Suitable For Summer And Winter. People tend to associate promotional headwear with the summer. But beanies are just as useful for keeping customer heads warm in the winter as baseball caps are for keeping the sun off their faces in the summer. And because caps and beanies are seasonally appropriate, it amplifies their appeal. Environmental conditions, like blazing sunshine or snow, actively encourage the wearing of promotional and branded hats. It’s a win-win for both customers and companies.
- Great Value For Money. Because branded caps offer utility, visibility and versatility at low cost, they help organisations maximise their return. Charities and companies need only spend a little money on branded caps and get substantial exposure, both at events and long afterwards. People will often wear promotional caps for years and years, taking your brand wherever they go. That’s why we prioritise style: the more stylish our caps, the more likely your clientele will wear them.
How Branded Caps Help Your Organisation Thrive
Although branded caps have some inherent advantages over many personalised corporate gifts, they can also help your organisation thrive.
To Say Thank You
Branded caps are an excellent way for you to say “thank you” to people who have helped your charity or company succeed. An employee could have worked several weekends in a row. A customer may have left a positive review online. Or a donor may have paid a lot of money into the charity coffers. Whatever it is, a cap can help your organisation demonstrate its appreciation for the hard work and dedication of others.
To Promote A Corporate Message
As an organisation, you need to be able to get your message out to your target audience, whether that’s customers, stakeholders or people likely to give donations. Thanks to their high visibility and universal appeal, caps are an ideal way to spread your corporate messages in a variety of settings.
To Promote A Cause Or Fundraiser
Good causes and fundraisers require immediately, high-impact marketing to be successful. With our caps and beanies, you have an opportunity to spread knowledge of your cause far and wide, getting people interested in what you’re doing.
To Convert Customers
As most organisations will attest, getting conversions is difficult. Customer interest can wax and wane, and the sales process can be long. Providing a branded cap, however, can help tip the balance and trigger a sale or donation. The simple act of giving makes encourages reciprocity, upping that your target audience will do what you want.
Our specialised equipment means that we can faithfully recreate practically any logo on a baseball cap. Get in touch with us today to submit your logo, order baseball caps and kick start your next promotional campaign. You won't be disappointed.